Marrakech to Essaouira Full Day Trip
Essaouira or Mogador is an old fort and fishing port located within 2 hours drive from Marrakech and considered one of the most popular excursions out of the busy and bustling Marrakech. Essaouira has A broad sandy beach that extends from the harbor to the south and also gives to visitors the real image of traditional Morocco, by traditional market and a lifestyle that is not found anywhere else.
enjoy a guided walking tour through the colorful alleys of Essaouira Medina, and enjoy a free walk at the beautiful Essaouira beach at your own pace.
||Please arrive by 8:45 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.
||Approximately 5:30 PM.
||Comfortable walking clothing, walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
||Fuel and Transport Insurance
|Hotel pick-up and Drop-off service
||Transportation in AC Vehicle Minivan or 4wd
|Lunch & Drinks
|Tips and gratuities
Ourika and Atlas Day Trip Highlights:
- Cross the Argan trees forest, where you might spot some goats climbing the trees.
- visit a local ladies’ cooperative and learn about the precious Argan oil
- Visit the fishing port of Essaouira and watch the local fishermen returning back inland with their catch
- Visit Skala Kasbah, which was a citadel in the times of war
- Visit some of the beautiful Essaouira art galleries scattered in the Medina
- Shop at leisure for some local souvenirs
|Local Guide in Essaouira||The local tour guide in Essaouira is not included|