Ourika and Atlas Waterfalls Day Trip
Get away from the hustle of Marrakech and discover the amazing Atlas Mountains, visit the Berber house and learn about the Berber way of life, stop for pictures all along the way and learn about the way Argan oil is constructed, and See the big contrast between the Ourika and the hustle of Marrakech And try the best meal ever in Morocco in a restaurant with chairs in the water, …
enjoy a guided walking tour of the Ourika waterfalls with a professional local mountain guide.
||Please arrive by 8:45 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.
||Approximately 5:30 PM.
||Comfortable walking clothing, walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
|1 and a half hour walking tour
||Transportation in AC Vehicle Minivan or 4wd
|Tips and gratuities
Ourika and Atlas Day Trip Highlights:
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech
- Discover the way of life of the Berber people
- Visit the local Berber Argan cooperative
- Do a small hike to see the stunning waterfalls of Sitti Fatma
- Enjoy a local healthy meal in the restaurants near the river.
|Lunch with local family||Possible to have lunch with a local family, under request|