Marrakech Desert Tour 2 Days Ouarzazate
This is a wonderful chance to discover the history of the south of Morocco after driving through the spectacular Atlas Mountains we arrive in Telouat, visit the Kasbah and have a tasty lunch there .head towards Ait Ben Haddou; a cultural world heritage site loaded with history,
explore the area and spend the night in a traditional Kasbah.
Continue our way driving to Ouarzazate where we will visit the Atlas film studios and Taourirt Kasbah, then we head to Fint oasis, visit a Berber house drink some tea and drive back home
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your accommodation in Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8 AM.|
Marrakech Desert Tour 2 Days Ouarzazate Highlights
- Drive along a spectacular road towards the high Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy the astonishing views of the snow-topped peaks of the Area
- Arrive at Telouat Kasbah and see the amazingly decorated rooms there
- Arrive at Ait Ben Haddou: a cultural world heritage site in Morocco since 1987
- Enjoy the walk to the top of the old Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Kasbah
- Spend the night in a traditional Kasbah inside The world heritage site
- Visit the Ouarzazate and drive to Fint oasis for some local mint tea.
Morning departure at 08:00 is to the High Atlas across the Tizi-n-Tichka pass(2260 m), with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber villages passing by the kasbah Telouet (visit the kasbah). We continue to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, which is the most famous of all Moroccan kasbahs, largely due to its appearance in many Hollywood blockbusters. Then we go for dinner and overnight at a local kasbah.
After breakfast, visit the kasbah of Taourirt and the Cinema Museum as Ouarzazate is a noted film-making location, then head to Fint Oasis: at the top of a rocky outcrop, discover the oasis nestled in the crook of the river between the mountains, surrounded by Four small villages where time seems to have stopped, and where the inhabitants live peacefully. Agriculture is the main source of living in this wonderful oasis. you will visit a local Berber house and see the way of life of people there. finally, Lunch on the way back back to Marrakesh that we reach at around 17:00.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review